We've closed out signups - volunteer shifts are filled. THANK YOU for signing up to help! We look forward to seeing you at the races this weekend.
* If you haven’t picked up your t-shirt and signed your waiver, please drop by the hospitality tent, located near the start/finish line, after 9 a.m. Friday. We'll have them there through the weekend. It is important to get your green volunteer shirt and sign your waiver before volunteering.
* The start/finish line is near Columbia High School. You'll need to come in the back way to the school, using Slaughter Road to Farrow Road, and turning into the back of the school then coming around to park in the front. You'll walk up the hill to Moquin & Explorer, look left, and you can't miss us.
* To see the SignUpGenius contents, click HERE. (It is locked.)
Please watch this video if you haven't already. It covers what each shift entails and answers many of your questions.
Volunteer names and positions
Click HERE in case you need to double check your shift or spot on the course. Please pay close attention to shift days and times listed at the top of the document.
This document is current as of Thursday, May 25 at 1:45 p.m. and this is the final one we will post.
Please note - there may be a few names or positions missing if you have communicated with another staff person, perhaps. (We've implemented all changes we know about, but there may be a few others - we appreciate your understanding on this.)
Please show up at your assigned time -- we say a BIG thank you for volunteering and you will have FUN!
Did you take a photo of the course maps when you checked in? If not, here they are. The Time Trial map (for Friday and Saturday) is on the left, and the Road Race map (for Sunday and Monday) is on the right. You can click and zoom in on each map to see your position and the best place to park. (View/download a PDF version HERE.) Remember, you CANNOT drive on Explorer Blvd. due to the races, but you can come in on roads that lead up to it (except for Bradford Drive). We thank businesses along the route for lending their parking lots for volunteers and spectators!
We will draw for prizes next week! Please show up to work your shift to be eligible to win. Prizes are provided by our community businesses. Prizes include:
- $500 Breeze Airways voucher
- Hyatt Place hotel stay
- 2 Refurbished bicycles from Huntsville Urban Bikestore (HUBS) Coop
- Team USA gear
- Movie gift certificates
- Restaurant coupons/giftcards
- Top Golf gift cards